DARE IT, THINK IT, DOES IT
YOUR ACCOUNTANTS & TAX CONSULTANTS
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
• Are you an entrepreneur?
• Are you a one-man business?
• Are you a partner in a partnership or a general partnership?
• Are you a Limited company or a N.V. company?
• Are you a foundation working for social causes?
• Is your company or organization a small, medium or large enterprise?
• If so daamen & van sluis is a perfect match for you.
• Reliable figures about your business
• Certainty about your tax position
• Certainty about your financial position
• Communication using modern methods
• Expert advice at the right time
• Declaration transparency
• Do you want quality but at a reasonable price
You can expect:
• The personal approach
• Made-to-measure solutions for your company
• Pro-active advice
• A team of professionals
• The best results
You as our client
You want to do international business?
ABOUT OUR SERVICES
‘By using the personal approach our services are extremely flexible and accessible and always responding to the needs and wishes of our clients’
• Controlling annual accounts
• Development of administrative organisation and internal control
• Corporate finance strategy and advice
• Development of forward-looking information, forecasts and budgets
• Valuation of companies and of company shares
• Advising on -and or selling companies
• Succession law
• Grant control
• All remaining specific statutory audits
• Guidance with funding applications
• Guidance with automation projects
• Declarations IB/corporate tax/IB/OB
• Legal and tax structuring of companies, national and international
• Pension Problems
• Practice Funding independent professionals
• Financial planning directory / majority shareholder
• Shareholders and Independent professionals
• Succession planning
• Tax procedures
Once per month, 4 weeks or a yet to be specified period, we shall, on the basis of written or digitally indicated data provided by the client, process the salaries of the employees.
• Production of payslips per period
• Creation of a payment list and -or a ClieOp3 document each period
• Creation of a salary journal entry for each period with the only known to
you ledger account numbers / descriptions can be automatically fed
into you financial records
• Creation of payroll taxes for each period
• Creation of a limited number of pro forma salary calculations
• End of year update both per employee and as aggregate
• Periodic reviews
You will receive the all data digitally. For this, a so-called ‘Business documents viewer’ is used. After logging in you can download payslips, journal entries, payroll taxes, industry overviews and specific reports and consulting payment files such as ClieOp 3. All data can be consulted for up to 7 years and when necessary can be fed into your financial administration.
• Business plan development
• Administration set up
• Bookkeeping service
• Guidance and discussions on interim results
• Providing VAT declarations
• Payroll and periodic declarations
• Preparing annual financial statements
• Strategic policy development and planning
• Management Training and Support
• Interim management particularly in the financial area
• Buying and selling companies
• Venture Capital and Shareholdings
• Subordinated financing
• Corporate Finance and Financial Planning
• Investment Review
• Due dilligence
• Grant/subsidy Investigations
(Corporate social responsibility)
Daamen & van sluis is the heart of the community and by utilising our many varied network contacts we are able to offer your company the ultimate service it deserves.
The Roparun is an annual fund raising running event, which covers more than 500 kilometres. It involves fantastic team of people delivering a sporting achievement and by taking part they are raising the necessary palliative care funds for people suffering with cancer. daamen & van sluis participate annually in the Roparun event as Team 111 (www.team111.nl).
Daamen & van sluis is also directly involved with the local Food Bank situated in Capelle. We try to support the Food Bank in variety of ways where possibly, helping the less fortunate in the local community.
daamen & van sluis regularly assists agencies In the Rijnmond area that organise small festivals and events by advising them on financial matters and giving them support when necessary.
We are also actively involved with the following charities:
The Food Bank Capelle, The Pallieterburght Foundation (care for terminally and chronically ill children), The Hazelaar Foundation (riding school for disabled riders), The Zonnebloem Foundation (volunteers providing help for the elderly during a day out), The Roparun Foundation (palliative care) and many other local events.
Do the industry scan and within minutes you will receive an e-mail comparing your position relative to your industry, such as financial information, opportunities and threats. The industry scan is part of the ‘Business Overview’ initiative, on where we participate. Contact us if you are interested in the exact facts and figures and the detailed advice you can receive from us. Don't wait, do the scan now!
• We are an active, independent and autonomous professionals.
• We have a personal, flexible and accessible approach.
• We can respond directly to the needs and wishes of our clients.
• Our focus is on medium and small businesses, non-profit organisations and
independent professionals both nationally and internationally.
• We are a member of SRA, AGN, NBA, NOB and founders of the Knowledge Club.
Daamen & van sluis tax auditors was founded in August 1987 by Drs. Peter Paul Daamen, tax, and Wim van Sluis, chartered accountant. On January 1st, 1988 Ton Martens joined the partnership and Gert Abma, chartered accountant joined in 1999.
Mr. Abma, Mr. Martens and Mr. Van Sluis are the three partners forming the partnership and management of daamen & van sluis tax accountants.
All partners are actively involved in the partnership, particularly when accepting new clients and assignments as well as the termination thereof.
They are each responsible for their own select group of clients.
Daamen & van sluis tax accountants is a dynamic organisation made up of professionals, focused on the best possible service they can give to the clients. The organisation has a relatively one level structure so there is room for personal responsibility and initiative. Our employees, both men and women are individually situated in direct contact with our clients and are therefore flying the flag for daamen & van sluis tax accountants.
After being established in 1987 on the Heemraadssingel in Rotterdam, the company then moved to the Cypresbaan in Capelle aan de Ijssel in 1991 and then in 2004 to its current location on the Fascinatio Boulevard in Capelle aan den IJssel.
Wim van Sluis
Jeroen in 't Hout
Int. Tax Advisor
Wim van Sluis
Jesper van Zwieten
Joos van Es
Erwin van Geemert
Lissette Granda Ayala
Pim de Haij
Jeroen in 't Hout
Int. Tax Advisor
Bianca van Mullem
salaries, HRM, leave
Monique van Alebeek
office / facility management
Head of Office Management
Natascha van Straten
Assistent Office Manager
The SRA is a continuously growing network of SME accounting firms in The Netherlands. The SRA provides the currently 370 connected offices all the facilities of a large office but with the personal touch of a small office, enjoying the best of both worlds.
The knowledge club
Sharing knowledge, to learn from each other is of paramount importance. The knowledge club is the think-tank of enterprising comprising of Dutch companies. Maybe things are a bit different in The Netherlands, maybe things are better in The Netherlands and all because the Dutch are enterprising!
SMA-Accountants provides services in the areas of accountancy, taxes, EDP Auditing, management consultancy and secondment. SMA-Accountants’ professionals have all the expertise to attend to you in a thorough and personal manner. SMA-Accountants is represented throughout the Netherlands and offers continuity and personal involvement..
NIVRA and NovAA are part of the NBA.
The Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB) is the professional association of university educated tax advisors in the Netherlands.
With over 25 years of experience in their field, we place top IRS specialists in order to solve complex and sensitive issues. We are independent, diligent and knowledgeable.
Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber of Commerce is an organisation for the business community, which is committed to an open business environment.
how to find us
Capelle aan den IJssel
Fascinatio Boulevard 722
2909 VA Capelle aan den IJssel
Phone.: 010 - 458 11 44
Fax: 010 - 458 14 49
From Breda and Dordrecht, on the A16, direction Rotterdam
Follow the A16 in the direction of Feijenoord / Capelle aan den IJssel / Rotterdam CENTER (keep right) Continue on the A16, at the Van Brienenoordbrug keep right and take exit 25 Rotterdam Centrum / Capelle aan den IJssel / Rivium. After the exit, right-hand lane at the traffic lights. Immediately after the traffic lights keep right, exit Rivium / Fascinatio. At the end of the exit lane turn left for direction Fascinatio. You go under the buildings and, after 75 meters the roundabout 1/4 (right) Fascinatio Boulevard. You have arrived at daamen & van sluis.
From The Hague and Utrecht, Rotterdam along the A20
Take the exit A16 Dordrecht / Breda / Ring Rotterdam EAST. Follow the A16 towards Capelle aan den IJssel / Rotterdam CENTER / Feyenoord (keep right). Stay on the A16, take exit 25 Capelle aan den IJssel / Rotterdam CENTRE. After the exit keep left at the traffic lights towards Capelle aan den IJssel / Rivium. Follow the big roundabout, keep left at the traffic lights and go under the A16 and then keep right at the traffic lights; towards Capelle aan den IJssel / Rivium / Fascinatio. Keep right and take the first exit towards Rivium / Fascinatio. At the end of the exit lane turn left for direction Fascinatio. You go under the buildings and, after 75 meters the roundabout 1/4 (right) Fascinatio Boulevard. You have arrived at daamen & van sluis.
Frederik Hendriklaan 2
3851 XB Ermelo
Phone.: 034 - 156 32 17
Fax: 034 - 155 61 44
1013 CW Amsterdam
Phone.: 020 - 619 49 22
Fax: 020 - 458 14 49